1.3
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I saw a post on Facebook about MyLife.com regarding how much information they have about us.I went to the website to see for myself, since they say they give you one report for free.

I asked for a report on myself. I could not get the report, so I was foolish enough to subscribe for $14.95 per month to see what was in my report. I STILL could not get the report - it kept redirecting me to another payment page. I tried calling numbers provided, but they weren't open on Saturday morning.

Within an hour of subscribing, I sent an email asking for a refund since I couldn't get the report, and was told to call yet another number to have my subscription stopped (and they said that is the ONLY way to have your subscription stopped). I just called the number, and they REFUSE TO REFUND my money, but said they would stop my subscription, and email me the report on myself. I have since found that a lawsuit was started against this company in 2011.

They supposedly allow and publicize negative information and personal comments that they can't/won't remove, as well.DON'T EVER SUBSCRIBE TO THIS "SERVICE."

Review about: Mylife Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Inability to get a refund, Inability to access the free report which was my own report.

Had an Experience with Mylife?

Comments