Privacy and Data Security

I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed.It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any contact with in any way, shape, or form!

I then started received e-mails (from the CEO of MyLife) referencing the number of people who have read my Profile or the Review. I have tried repeatedly to "unsubscribe", although I never even subscribed to begin with!, and the only option given is to "Sign up".

I believe that people who are interested in a business's services would desire to see what is written about such, and could thus be falsely mislead by the actions of this man.

This reviewer shared experience about "false reviews and public information" and wants this business to "remove the review of my business; remove my name from the mailing list". The author is overall dissatisfied with Mylife and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about mylife profile from Mylife was scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mylife.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Mylife to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mylife?

Comments