2.2K views
Privacy and Data Security

I am ready to talk to a lawyer . I never created a profile or this phony 4 star rating ...

this is defamatory! My relatives my address my age all publicly posted without permission and found in an easy google search

Product or Service Mentioned: Mylife Public Record.

Comments

Here is a link on how to OptOut of many of these scam sites. https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/j0enu/how_to_remove_yourself_from_the_background_check/

efdtm336

I'm adding my name to the lawsuit

These people, gather information, quite often not true, for the reason, to suck money out of you. Don't be taken in by these people.

Their are numerous such sights available in the U.S.A.

Their mentality, the right to know, here in Canada, these web sites do not exist. Canadians have rights to their privacy.

michellewebb2016_64

I am having the same issues as you. When you find out how to have your info removed please let me know.

Thank you. I would appreciate it greatly, the profile that pops up when my names entered is completly bogus i have never even heard of the person they say I am using for a alias.

to michellewebb2016_64 #1400503

Send an email to privacy@mylife.com from a dummy, or new email account.

In the subject line, write your full name and the words "Removal Request"

Tell them to please remove me from mylife.com, as well as all other sites owned by your company.

Include your current address, your former address, and your date of birth.

Be nice..

I have done this, and have been told they will do so within 5-7 days from someone who went through You should receive an automated response stating your removal process will be complete in 7-10 days.. Here's to hoping that happens

to Barry S #1419450

I did that - did not work. They wanted me to “pay” to get it removed. This site is a scam and the information is not true.