1.6K views

This guy writes bogus reviews of people he knows nothing about to promote his own ego. He runs a rather disturbing site that exposes good people to bad people who uses the information on his website called mylife.com.

This is a very dangerous practice. We are currently looking for information to expose him and his cronies. So, Jeffrey Tinsley of Mylife, see how you like it if the shoes are on the other feet. The best way to combat idiots like this is to expose them and their families to the same type of exposure he does for other good people.

The idea that people and companies like this could exist is a travesty!

A real down right travesty. More about Jeffrey to come...

Comments

YES I JUST GOOGLE MY NAME AND COME TO FIND OUT I HAVE ALL KINDS OF RECORDS AND MAY BE TERRIBLE PERSON AND TO FIND OUT WHAT EXACLY I NEED TO BUY *** JEFFS REPORT. YES THIS PERSON IS GARBAGE AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Well said.

im not going to bother with the legal system. im going old school resolution for this guy. his damage to my life justifies ........!

To resolve the problem of this company posting lies that ruin a person's reputation, "Class Action Lawsuit"

to Megan #1627178

I am in.

3 words, "Class Action Lawsuit"

I suggest the WA State Attorney General @AGOWA file a class action lawsuit on behalf of people harmed by MyLife. Per MyLife Terms & Conditions below: I hold MyLife personally liable for all defamatory and libelous postings that cause direct harm to my reputation.

4.3 Obey the Law. You represent and warrant that you will not use the services for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libelous

Since I have found over 2600 ( i know there are more) complaints writing seriously bad reviews we have to get the word out one way is a class action suit which I have spoken to an attorney about. I can not do it alone.

I need these consumers to opt in.

I have more information on how we can do other things to shut this site down. Contact me ninahelme8@gmail.com.

In this age of communication, data is gold. *** like Tinsley are mining data to sell to advertisers.

I'd like to say that this is isolated to just money-hoarding *** like Tinsley but we could argue that companies like Google, Whitepages, Spokeo, etc. do the same. But, at least with those companies you are given the option to opt-out. Albeit a challenge, it's still an option Tinsley and his group of rip-off companies don't offer unless you pay.

And if you pay then you open up a whole new can of data worms. A class action? Can we get a lawyer to tell us if this is possible?

Keep posting and bombard the BBB and FTC with complaints. BTW, if you go to the BBB you'll find names of his cronies as well.

to Joe #1528280

I am filing a class action suit I spoke with an attorney. Email me at ninahelme8@gmail.com They are extorting money from consumers for thier own benefit.

They are hurting people's reputation and even losing jobs. They need to be stopped or it will continue. Honestly I dont care about the financial gain from a law suit I care about letting the consumers know what type of business they are.

I cannot do it alone. I need as many consumers as possible to join me.

to Nina #1588062

Sue him as a man in a common law court of record. If he doesn't show up in court as a man then you win. Learn how from Karl Lentz.

Please include me on class action lawsuit., scurrilous information with no basis.. I need assistance ASAP.

Tinsley is evil He's just like shkreli

How about we track HIS address; post pictures & any personal info like bank info? He’s effectively stalking all of us, so his should be public info for our safety.

Here’s the latest iteration of their scam. Sends an email & says you have new criminal information posted about you.

Knowing full well you and most of us don’t you investigate. Problem aside from their illegal data mining is that you have to see it’s a speeding ticket from years ago. If you have a prospective employer looking at a dozen plus resumes for the same job do you think for one second they will drill down that far?

In the east coast these people still advertise regularly on many networks & channels. If you see their advertising report it to the FCC; contact the network & ask how they can promote a scam.

Next point, what they are doing is similar to Equifax... none of us are their customers, we’ve not bought anything from nor entered contracts with them. Summer of 2017 Equifax admitted to a Hugh data breach of YOUR info...after several VPs retired with multi millions. In both cases they should be in jail for knowing or should have known the risks to consumers.

Congress made a show with Equifax but it was just that a show. Who is going to jail in both cases?

0. Contract BOTH your Congressman and both Senators, your state attorney general could use a little push.

Hi Mr. Tinsley. I suggest you erase the false information about people on the internet or you will have many lawsuits coming your way!!

to Anonymous #1520306

Well, "law suits" may be the least of his worries. And If Congress doesn't take action soon, others may.It shouldn't have to get to that.

Congress needs to stop trying to "sink" POTUS and focus on protecting us. That's why we put them there.

to Anonymous #1588064

You have to sue him, man on man using common law. He hides behind a corporation, a fiction right now. Public courthouse, common law court of record, man on man.

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1318869

Beyond bogus tried to delete my dead husbands profile and gave up no contact ***

Canton, Georgia, United States #1251200

Cant believe you are tapping in to private life's to make a buck