Privacy and Data Security

I’ve been getting emails from this company. It literally took me 4 hours to finally speak to someone, and that was searching through different phone numbers.

There isn’t enough room to tell you what actually happened! I finally got through, this girl was SO SLICK she kept telling me that people were searching for me. When I asked her if there was an account under my name, she would never answer directly. When I asked her if there was a charge for this company, another question she wouldn’t answer.

I couldn’t get her to tell me if someone else had used my name to start an account!!!! THEN she flat out told me NO there wasn’t an account and there would be no charges. I told her I was recording the phone call (I wasn’t, I just wanted to see what she would do) and sure enough.... she hung up!!!!!!

If you start getting emails from them, you better find out why!!!

Try this number..877-820-9006 or 310571-3144. Good luck

Product or Service Mentioned: Mylife Customer Care.

Comments

Do not trust these people! I will NOT waste my time discussing them.

I am just elated that they are out of MY LIFE! This is the best number... 1-888-704-1900 to call these scammers.

No matter the automated system say press 5! It only took less than 1 minute for someone to answer.