filters
State:
City:
Product:

Mylife - Don't get caught. Out of date information. NO HELP when you try to

NO HELP when you try to call. You are put on hold on all phone numbers. Got stuck with $60.00 for nothing. I give this company a big O(zero).

Mylife - Nobody picks my calls - remove my personal info ASAP

I waited for 20 minutes 2 times and when my turn came your system disconnected me. I need my personal information removed from the internet ASAP. It was made public without my consent. I could sue your company for doing this.

Mylife - Check your info for accuracy

I checked out all the info on me, my daughter, my husband and very close friends, and their kids, and guess what? There are many inaccuracies. PLEASE BEWARE. This is supposed to be a reputation clean-up site? Its actually for destroying people's reputations and a bit like blackmail to get people to pay to have information removed from THIS SITE and others.
I didn't like
  • Mis-leading purchase options
  • Definitely fraudulent tactics
  • Inability to cancel
Show

Mylife - Paid 1 for trial. Didn't get access.

Tried to contact to no avail.
Show

Mylife - Cancel my 1.00 trial and any thing else there after.

This sight has alot of untrue info about me. Totally discussted that any company can allow false information to be printed.
2.0

Mylife - Terrible

I swear I hate it I need to speak with a representative I can’t even speak to a representative I don’t have time for this.

Mylife - Cancel subscription

No answer I need this resolved ASAP.
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Mylife - Wanted my profile deleted

Called two times said I was caller #14 wated 20 minutes and was hung up on called back said I was caller #19 25 minutes waiting just to be hung up on again I want my public profile deleted because it is false information and I should not have to pay to correct this the information given about me is damaging and false this website needs to be shut down or and this company needs to be sued!!!!!!!!!
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Mylife - Wait 20 minutes on phone to cancel and phone hangs up on you

paid for 1 week use for a dollar and then they singe you up with out your provision for 19.95 a month When you call the phone number they give to cancel they let phone ring and keep you on the line and then they say your next in line. After 20 minutes the phone hangs up on you so you can not cancel .
I liked

United States
Phone:
(888) 704-1900
Show

Mylife - YOU ARE A DISGUSTING, VILE COMPANY!!!!

MYLIFE uses peoples information and or misinformation against them. Then they attempt to sell you protection against their postings. This vile organiztion needs to be brought to the attention of the FTC and all other government agencies responsible for internet theft and fraud. Absolutely Dispicable!!! A NEW CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT NEEDS TO BE IMPLEMENTED!!!! YOU'VE GOTTEN AWAY WITH THIS MISUSE OF INFORMATION FOR WAY TO LONG!
I liked
  • Are a fraudulent company that cons people into joining