Jeffery Tinsley, President, CEO

Los Angeles, CA 90024

MyLife.com, Inc.

1100 Glendon Ave Fl 7

Los Angeles, CA 90024-3511

This is a formal request to MyLife.com, reunion.com and their entities to remove account profile named Alexandra Agatly as well as any mention of the following parties in conjunction; Barbara Heatly, James Heatly, Alex Heatly, Alexandra Heatly immediately.

After a very thorough examination of your website MyLife.com, and researching reviews on several other sites by effected individuals, we have complaints pending with the following state and federal agencies; the Greater Maryland BBB, the Delaware BBB, the California BBB, the National BBB, the Federal Trade Commission, the Maryland Attorney General and the California Attorney General and filed complaints regarding the grossly erroneous records and information which comprise the account profile named Alexandra Agatly on your site MyLife.com.

As there is no consent from the named party or parties named in the profile the complaint will not reach “arbitration”, “binding arbitration” or any “resolution programs”.

Should this request not be met, participation in the pending class action suit will ensue with a federal appeal with actual controversy to follow if needed.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mylife Public Record.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: TAKE DOWN UNSOLICITED PROFILE.

I didn't like: Everything the entire scammy concept.

Comments

I just don't understand why congress and/or government agencies have not gotten involved in this to date. This company is obtaining information under the guise of a family member that is searching for you, once they have information on you, correct or not, they Blackmail you to keep the information private.

Isn't blackmail and extortion illegal? At least I thought it was. How is this company still in business and able to get away with publishing people's private information on the internet and then selling it back to them??? it is total insanity.

Why isn't the media involved in this either?? this is definitely a fraudulent company, why are they not being investigated.

It appears there was a class action lawsuit but apparently they are still standing. It's incredible!!!

I just learned of my information being exposed on Mylife.com. They are expose how much income we make- what kind of car we drive and so on.

This must end please also whoever is behind this scam will continue to do so in another way on a new website this has happened to me for the last 4 years over, and over again.

These *** bag love to pray off stuff like this. I am game for any lawsuits that are started.

I am ready to file class action lawsuit for defamation of character! My daughter graduated from Berkley law and this is a worthy law suite!!!!

I have photo attached that was taken from Facebook and attached to a false bio.

The only way to fix it is to pay them? I never have been in trouble in my life other than 2 speeding tickets they have put my reputation at poor they don’t have right dob this is deformation of character at the least and should have class action opened ASAP

I can totally identify with the conclusions reached by the author of the above. I was absolutely astonished by the garbage contained in my MyLife profile; it stinks and borders, if not enter into the realm of slander.

MyLife may build a business on scamming the public with this malarkey, but they better remove my name or a class action suit is in order. Sincerely, Dr William van Weezel Errens PS, a simple check would have shown I am not African American, really!